Reopening Saturday May 16th
We will be reopening our store effective Saturday May 16th. Please make note of our temporary hours of operation. As we see what the demand is, these hours may change. To start, we will be open Wednesdays through Sundays from 12-5.
When we open on Saturday, May 16th, we will be practicing health & safety protocols to keep our staff, customers & vendors safe.
- We will be limiting the number of individuals in the store at any given time.
- Our café will remain closed for the time being however cold drinks and packaged snacks are available at the checkout.
- Our aisles will have directional markers to ensure safe social distancing and we encourage 1 person/booth unless you are all in the same “family bubble”.
- We will be sanitizing our customer-use areas frequently throughout the day.
- We ask that you not bring in your re-usable bags at this time. We will provide you with packing for your items.
- NO outside backpacks will be permitted in the store. We will not be “holding” these items at this time. Purses and diaper bags will be allowed.
You will notice these and more safety practices in place as long as COVID remains a risk.
For those who are continuing to social distance, we invite you to shop our Etsy store YEGAntiques, eBay store YEGAntiques as we will continue to add items daily. You can also follow us on Instagram yegantiquemall and on Facebook as we show you some of the unique items in our store!
We offer shipping world wide on smaller items. Curbside pickup is also available Wednesday through Sunday.
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Welcome to the Old Strathcona Antique Mall, now celebrating over 20 years operating in the historic Old Strathcona area of Edmonton. We host over 120 vendors offering the area’s finest antiques & collectibles in Western Canada’s largest antique mall. Come on down to Old Strathcona and visit us! If you’re not making it to Edmonton, check out our Etsy store to shop from a selection of items we have in store. We were recently selected as a stop in Season 7 of the Amazing Race Canada; check out Season 7 Episode 3 for a needle in a haystack hunt!
- Over three hundred booths and showcases
- Over 27,000 square feet of treasures over two floors
- A lift to the 2nd floor so our entire building is wheelchair accessible
Stop for lunch in our Retro Themed cafe! Come and browse, take a trip down memory lane. Plan to spend the day… you’re going to need it!
2020 Parking Lot Sales
IMPORTANT NOTICE – OUR May 20th is CANCELLED. We will keep you informed as to the status of our August and September sales.
We are now booking spaces for our 2020 parking lot sales. Join 100 vendors and shop this outdoor vintage market. Always fantastic deals and tens of thousands of treasures to be found! Antiques, collectibles, furniture. retro, vintage, china, art, sports stuff, tools & toys, and so much more!
Sales runs 9-4 each day. We will have ATMs, porta-potties, and a charity burger and hot dog BBQ on site. Plan to spend a few hours!
Sale dates: Monday May 18th (SOLD OUT), Monday August 3rd, Monday September 7th. You can book your space in person at the Antique Mall.